Thursday 2 April 2015

The Little Brews Week 23/3/15- 29/3/15

The Little Brews Week..






So the start of this week began with me and Poppy still feeling under the weather (Not so great).
Zach had cousin Aimee over to play on Monday and what should have been a nice day, turned out to be a bit of a nightmare to say the least.
I started to tier of saying No Zach, Stop throwing your toys, Listen to Mummy, Do you want to go to bed? and Pick them up now!
Where has my sweet innocent 'oh he's always so good' little boy gone? I've never known him to be so naughty. That day bedtime just couldn't come quick enough, with me and Poppy feeling un well and then having to deal with this new version of Zach. I was happy to wave Bye Bye to Monday.



This week we decided that I would need to start back work sooner than we thought due to financial reasons. So in a bit of a panic we started the hunt for a Nursery. We're so lucky to have family who help us out with childcare , it means we only need a nursery to cover 1 or 2 days. It got me thinking a lot about what people look for when deciding on a nursery. For me I can't quite put my finger on it but after all the usual things you look for, I just have a feeling and know if that is the right place for us. Does anyone else know what I mean? Is it a Mummy thing or just my weird thing?




Zach had his Easter Bonnet parade at pre school this week. He was so excited to go and show off his creation, so when we got there he could not wait to put his bonnet on. It was so sweet watching him walk around the hall with all the other kids, he even gave me a little wave when he walked by me. They then sang a couple of songs and went into the garden to do a little egg hunt. He received a yummy chocolate egg for making his bonnet and I got a lovely handmade Easter card that Zach had previously made. It was a lovely morning and Zach skipped his way back to the car thrilled that he had a chocolate egg to enjoy later on.



I decided it was time to try and get organised before starting back work so we are trying out meal planing two weeks at a time. I stood trying to write out the meal plans and my mind went completely blank. I could not think for the life of me what we ate, what I cooked. Needless to say that took a lot longer than I expected it to but I got there in the end and we are now prepared for the next two weeks. I also thought that with the Easter holidays coming up, now would be the perfect time to try Zach on the potty. We have tried before but was unsuccessful. One of Zach's favourite things is STICKERS, he just loves them so of course a reward chart seems like a perfect idea. As you can see from the picture I got a little bit creative and designed his very own chart. One for the potty and one for eating his dinners, let's see if these help. I'm not feeling too hopeful for the eating one but who knows maybe he'll surprise us.




We had another birthday party to attend this weekend, which Zach and Poppy really enjoyed!  What's not to like? When theres a bouncy castle and cake, Zach's in his element he goes wild and wears himself out (That is the sign of a great day).
Zach and Poppy Partying!

Sunday was a nice relaxing day for us. Zach went out for the day with his Grandparent's, so Me, Gaz and Poppy chilled out and had a yummy Sunday roast.
We're looking forward to lot's of family time over the next two weeks  with it being the Easter holidays. Lets see what fun we can create for ourselves!



This weeks favourite buy!

After seeing Guardians Of The Galaxy come on the movie channels it reminded me how good the sound track was. So I jumped straight onto Amazon a purchased The Awesome Mix Vol 1.
It's made this weeks car journeys extra special and up beat! I love how music can brighten up even the dullest of days.



The Little Brews xxx

Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment